DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
We stand for new, sustainable and innovative solutions. To achieve our goals, we act flexibly, proactively, anticipatorily and with initiative. Agility is our clear focus.
For our team in Munich we are looking for you unlimited and full time as soon as possible as:
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
You want to work in a company where you can proactively shape your role according to your strengths and goals? You share our passion for software development and are ready to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand? Excellent – then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You work in challenging development projects and take care of the build infrastructure and deployment environments (DEV, QS, PROD). The systems you are responsible for run in-house at our company, at the customer and in the cloud.
- You are responsible for the maintenance, further development and optimization of the CI infrastructure and the deployment pipelines of our development projects.
- Your area of responsibility includes the connection of infrastructure components, e.g. for authentication and authorization, for monitoring and for backup/restore.
- You ensure the functional and non-functional requirements of distributed applications (Java applications / web clients) and take over test conception, test automation as well as design and elaboration of the corresponding test suites and test cases.
- You take care of securing the infrastructure, selecting tools and monitoring the systems, including problem analyses and optimizations.
- You set up and execute performance measurements and load tests, especially on distributed infrastructures and in cloud environments.
What we offer you
- Workplace in a central location in Munich with optimal public transport connections.
- Work with the hardware of your choice.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Interesting and independent tasks in a successful company.
- Varied and relevant projects with well-known customers in different industries.
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Company pension scheme and 30 days vacation entitlement in a permanent employment relationship.
- Other benefits such as regular team events, company outings, get-togethers, free drinks and fresh fruit, free choice of hardware, JobRad and more.
What we want from you
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You are confident working with CI/CD and cloud techniques (e.g. Docker, K8s, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, SVN, CircleCI, AWS, Azure) and keep up to date with various orchestration and virtualization solutions.
- You are familiar with testing and QM tools such as JUnit, JMeter, AssertJ, ArchUnit, PiTest as well as TeamScale, Sonar and static code analyzers.
- You have already worked with scripting languages like Bash for automation.
- You are dedicated and want to continuously develop yourself.
- You are a team player in agile projects and work in a structured and solution-oriented way.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and like to take responsibility.
- You have very good German and good English skills.
What you benefit from
Drinks and fresh fruit
Company pension scheme
Office in the heart of Munich
What our employees say
4Soft offers me the opportunity to work on various projects for internationally active companies and thus enables me to develop - both personally and professionally - in a wide variety of areas. I particularly like the teamwork here, the great working atmosphere in flat hierarchies and the many team events that 4Soft organizes.