IT Consultant (m/f/d)
We stand for new, sustainable and innovative solutions. We do not know the attitude “We have always done it this way”. Agility is clearly in focus.
For our team in Munich we are looking for you permanently and full-time as soon as possible as:
IT Consultant (m/f/d)
You want to work in a company where you can proactively shape your role according to your strengths and goals? You share our passion for software development and are ready to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand? Excellent - then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You are responsible for planning and implementing new, innovative IT and digitalisation solutions.
- You advise and support our customers on site.
- You analyse existing structures and design workshops.
- You take on tasks in the analysis of requirements and the preparation of offers.
- You support the project management in project control and resource planning.
- You are the interface between our customers on site and the development team in Munich and ensure smooth cooperation.
- You will be involved in setting up a new team (in close coordination with the Munich location).
- Ideally, you will support us in the acquisition of projects.
- If you are interested, you can take on a management role.
What we offer you
- Workplace with hardware of your choice.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Interesting and independent tasks in a successful company.
- Varied and relevant projects with well-known customers in different industries.
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Company pension scheme and 30 days holiday entitlement in a permanent employment relationship.
- Other benefits such as regular team events, company outings, get-togethers, free drinks and fresh fruit, JobRad and more.
What we want from you
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualifications.
- Practical experience in the implementation of software development projects.
- Technical understanding in the Java environment or ideally own development experience.
- Understanding and implementation of requirements based on a configurable app platform (no/low/pro code).
- Analytical thinking and structured approach to problem solving.
- Methodical tools and involvement in the configuration of systems.
- Professional and convincing appearance internally and in front of customers.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
What you benefit from
Drinks and fresh fruit
Company pension scheme
Office in the heart of Munich
What our employees say
What I particularly like about 4Soft is that I can take on a wide range of challenging tasks and thus constantly develop myself. Working together with competent, highly motivated colleagues to develop solutions that inspire our customers is just a lot of fun for me!