Technical Team Lead (m/f/d)
We stand for new, sustainable and innovative solutions. We do not know the attitude “We have always done it this way”. Agility is our clear focus.
For our team in Munich we are looking for you permanently and full time as soon as possible as:
Technical Team Lead (m/f/d)
You want to work in a company where you can proactively shape your role according to your strengths and goals? You share our passion for software development and are ready to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand? Excellent - then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You will take on technical responsibility in challenging development projects.
- You will clarify the customer’s requirements in workshops and develop a joint solution vision.
- The implementation is based on a concept developed by you. You design the architecture of JVM-based information systems (focus: backend) and then participate in the programming yourself.
- As a coach, you develop an implementation plan for your team and lead it.
- You are responsible for quality assurance through architecture and code reviews.
- You find and evaluate new interesting techniques, e.g. via prototypes.
- When someone looks over your shoulder, they see an IDE and rarely PowerPoint.
What we offer you
- A workplace in a central location in Munich with optimal public transport connections.
- Work with hardware of your choice.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Interesting and independent tasks in a successful company.
- Varied and relevant projects with well-known customers in different industries.
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Company pension scheme and 30 days holiday entitlement in a permanent employment relationship.
- Other benefits such as regular team events, company outings, get-togethers, free drinks and fresh fruit, free choice of hardware, JobRad and more.
What we want from you
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable qualifications.
- You shine with sound knowledge and extensive practical experience in the Java environment and are not afraid of other languages and techniques.
- You are proficient in modelling techniques such as UML and can document and communicate your solutions to others.
- You enjoy turning the customer’s technical vision into reality.
- Talent and passion paired with methodical, analytical thinking characterise you.
- You are a team player in agile development who likes to take responsibility.
- You can communicate equally well with business users and IT experts.
- You have very good German and English skills.
What you benefit from
Drinks and fresh fruit
Company pension scheme
Office in the heart of Munich
What our employees say
At 4Soft, I appreciate the opportunity to develop myself as a career changer in front-end development in a wide variety of projects and experience a lot of trust, respect and support. We employees are as diverse as the projects, and thanks to the size of the company, the good working atmosphere and events, I can get to know all of them well.